Do you pull your hair back with a hairband when exercising? Believe it or not, always pulling back your hair into the same ponytail while exercising is causing breakage. By wrapping the hair in the same place continuously, friction is created between the hairband and hair strands causing the cuticle to lift and create split ends and breakage.
Here are a few tips to avoid this:
• Utilize a soft scrunchie which has more cushion or buy a hair tie specifically made for working out, they are much more gentle on the hair.
• Alternate how you wear your hair up.
• Make sure your hair is dry before pulling it back in pony tail.
• Comb your hair back and create a soft braid.
• Shampoo and Deep condition after working out.
Hair Care Packages – Give Yourself a Gift
Purchase any hair care package with the added convenience of pre-booking your next ten appointments.
• Blow-Dry Package: Buy 10 at $400 and Save $50
• Color and Blow-Dry Package: Buy 10 at $1200 and Save $100
• Single Process Package: Buy 10 at $800 and Save $50
Loyalty Card Reminder
If you haven’t already received yours, don’t forget to pick up your Loyalty Rewards card at your next appointment!
Bring your card with you to each appointment and every 10th visit receive 50% off any single process, haircut or blow-dry.
I will be traveling from:
April 19th – 21st
For booking, scheduling and locations click here
“Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi