7K- Pro 2000w HybridDC Hair Dryer
As a holiday gift for my clients I’ve arranged a special offer to bring you this Enzo Milano professional blow dryer at an exclusive discount.
At just 12 ounces this blow dryer is perfect for travel and the lighter weight will give you greater control and comfort for home blow-outs. No more sacrificing style to reduce luggage weight. The nozzle is an angled design to provide better direct air flow to the brush and hair resulting in a smoother, shinier finish. The motor is super quiet and is built to last for 7000 hours. that’s double the industry standard. Add in the 12ft cord and this blow-dryer is a dream come true.
PowerIQ /Enhanced Electronic Force and Heat Controller
JettFAN / Precision shaped turbine fan designed for optimum airflow
RapidION ™ /Dual Ionic Generator
Tourtainum™ / 3 temp tourmaline, titanium, and ceramic coated heating coil
ClearTHRU Vent / laser cut Flat easy clean and airflow design vent
For a limited time I am able to bring this professional blow-dryer to my clients at an almost hundred dollar savings for just $210 (originally $299). If you would like to take advantage of this offer please contact me directly and I will place one on hold for you to pick-up at the salon. Offer ends December 1, 2018.
Holiday Blow-Out Tips
We all want to look our best and have great hair for the Holidays. Using these simple tips will help you achieve a great style just like at the salon.
- Allow your hair to air dry a bit or soak up the heavy water with an absorbent towel before beginning
- Prep your style using a light weight leave in conditioner, comb through for coverage, avoiding the roots for fuller styles
- Dry your hair in sections, use clips to hold the top portion of your hair out of the way until you are ready to style that section
- If you have bangs, dry them first
- Hold the dryer nozzle at an angle to close the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair, Pointing the dryer directly at the hair raises the cuticle and creates frizz
- If your creating curls, gently unwind the brush after drying the section to keep curls intact
- Take your time and make sure hair is completely dry
- Allow hair to cool off to “set” your style and it will last longer
- Apply a few drops of light serum for shine
Go be fabulous!
I will be traveling from:
25th -27th Florida – Hands on Class
2nd – 4th Arizona – Look and Learn Class
9th – 10th Boston – Hands on Class
16th – 17th Virginia – Hands on Class
24th – 25th – Holiday
For booking, scheduling and locations visit:
“Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”